Provisioning Engineer (MACD)
- Carry out provisioning changes to existing customer network on Provider Edge and Customer Edge devices
- Implement configuration changes of existing hosted services such as Firewall, Mail/Domain Hosting, BGP Transit /Peering, etc.
- Carry out end-to-end termination of data services including cancellation of physical links from 3rd party carriers and network de-provisioning.
- Analyse and resolve customer network issues caused by network changes.
- Maintain different network monitoring platforms such as Nagios, Solarwinds, Cactil and MRTG.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelorís Degree in IT/ Computer Science/ Computer Engineering related course.
- CCNA Certification is essential. Knowledge in MPLS and BGP is an advantage.
- At least 1 year work experience as a Provisioning Engineer and NOC.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, is a must.