Service Delivery Coordinator
Job Summary: Service Delivery Coordinator will have the primary role of supporting Engineers to ensure the delivery of the service/project is within the expected timeframe. This involves routine tasks which require knowledge of standard procedures and are often engaged in running daily reports.
- Coordinate with the customer, technician and engineer for the status/needs of the project
- Inform customer of scheduled installation and delivery of the service
- Coordinate and book an appointment with field technicians.
- Provide basic testing to prove that the service is delivered and working.
- Check and make sure that all required documents are provided upon completion of the service.
- Create / compile documents for a service / project
- Assist engineers to make sure that the projects assigned will be finished within lead time
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, IT Related course is a plus
- Knowledge in Basic LAN Networking and Internet provider/service technology is an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Positive attitude and strong communication skills
- Responsible, punctual, and attentive to detail
- Solves problems and makes decisions effectively
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Can work with minimum supervision