Service Delivery Engineer – Corporate Services
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To be the focal point of all communications with the customer during the project delivery schedule.
- Responsible in providing customer updates.
- Monitor provisioning order progress and coordinate with departments involved as needed.
- Ensures service delivery is within lead time.
- Ensure service is fully operational and meets service quality standards.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in IT/ Computer course.
- Knowledgeable in networking. Cisco knowledge is preferred but not a necessity
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Project Management Skills preferred.
- Excellent stakeholder (Sales, Engineering, QA, OA etc) management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and prioritize tasks.
- Excellent planning and scheduling skills.
- Attentive to details and accuracy.
- Technical understanding of LAN / WAN.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work within the team.