Technical Support Representative (Cisco Technologies)
- Monitor and troubleshoot corporate clients network concerns. This includes Technologies such as:
- Cisco, Huawei, Netgear, One-Access and other vendor technologies
- Data, Firewall, Voice, Fibre and Wireless technologies
- MPLS, RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP and other Networking technologies
- Ensure constant communication happens between client and internal departments for efficient case resolutions.
- Answer calls and log tickets for Australian corporate customers
- Monitor and troubleshoot customer network faults
- Escalate and work with senior engineering, external providers and other internal departments to resolve customer faults when required
- Keep customers updated via phone and e-mail
- Record technical troubleshooting in the ticket history
- Candidate must possess a Bachelorís Degree in IT/ Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/Electronics and Communications Engineering related course.
- CCNA certification or training highly regarded.
- Troubleshooting experience in network environment.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- At least 6 months Call Center experience
- Excellent work ethic and punctuality
- Experience in troubleshooting routers, switches, firewalls and other telecommunications devices
- Experience in troubleshooting WAN technologies such as ADSL, SHDSL, Dial-up, E1 ATM and Ethernet
- Experience or understanding of routing protocols and networking technologies (MPLS, BGP, EIGRP, OSPF and RIP) highly regarded.